About the room
Don’t just stay. Live. Sharing a home with people doesn’t mean you have to compromise your life. At Socius Living, we provide a community living lifestyle where one wakes up to friendly, open-minded and entrepreneurial expats. Socius@Tanjong Pagar is situated in an urban area that is rich in cultural and built heritage, retaining its charming eccentricities and history. It is also home to multiple old and new small businesses, ranging from Instagram-worthy cafes to many breweries. With floor level of 14, it’s like being in an island in the sky. So, come live with us and join our vibrant community today!
Pocket Room: $1,200 Regular Room: $1,500 Medium Room: $1,600 (booked) Studio: $2,200 (booked) *Rental rates may differ based on length of stay
- Higher floor @ Level 14
- Min. 3 months stay
- No Agent Fee or hidden charges
- No owner staying
- Fully furnished @ move-in condition
- Utilities included (cap at $100)
- Weekly cleaning
- 300mbps wifi
- Complimentary membership to our community- Locals’ Circle
- Priority invites to the coolest and most exclusive events in Singapore
- Housewarming party ON US when you house is full
- Always feel free to invite friends over
- Perfectly wedged between Tanjong Pagar, Chinatown and Tiong Bahru (bike-able to Tanjong Pagar!)
- 5 min walk to bus interchange that have buses towards different areas of Singapore
- 5 min walk to rows of shop-houses that speak of Asian heritage and culture more strongly than virtually any other structure
- Walking distance of 24h eateries, FairPrice supermarket, Convenience stores
- <20min walk to Singapore General Hospital
About the Roomies
We love to engage expats with the locals! We organise events from time to time. Also, there will be no owner staying in the unit so the whole place is literally yours!
Socius Living's verifications
Contact Socius Living
To message Socius Living or view their phone number you need to be a member. Joining and communicating is free.
Already a member? Login now.