Singapore, North West 76
About the room
About the apartment: We’re in Skies Miltonia, a serene peaceful condominium located in Yishun, North of Singapore. The nearest MRT is Khatib which is 5mins away (via free condo shuttle), and from there it’s 25 mins to town.
- 50m pool, with semi-private jacuzzi areas
- Sky gym
- Tennis court
- Jogging track
- Round the clock security
- Free shuttle to Khatib and Yishun MRT (about 5 and 10 mins away respectively)
Our apartment is bright and airy, faces the South so we get light throughout the day without getting any direct sun. There’s lots of space for everyone to chill and work. We have unlimited high speed fibre broadband, and a pretty awesome tri-channel router so network speeds are ridiculously fast.
There’s 2 of us living here now in the other two rooms. I’m a local guy working in the horticulture industry, and the other housemate is a young man studying sound engineering. We’re both pretty neat, quiet and respectful.
About the room: Bright and spacious room furnished with brand new super single bed, work station, and built-in robes. Shares a bathroom with one other housemate. Has a private balcony.
- Rent include all bills, kitchen and bathroom supplies (personal toiletries not incl.)
- Feel free to cook as long as you clean up after yourself.
- Weekly cleaning for common areas are included as well (can include basic room cleaning for free)
- All linen and furnishing is provided. Just bring your luggage and you’re golden.
- Need to pad up 1 month’s bond (refundable upon vacating) + 1 month’s rent upfront
Looking for: Looking for:
- Nice, chill folks who get along well with others
- Individuals, space is not suitable for couples
- Peaceful and respectful
- We both have to get up pretty early, so we’re not keen on someone who makes a lot of noise at night after 11pm.
Let me know if you have any questions, I’m friendly! - Jesse
- Looking for nice, chill folks who get along well with others
About the roomies
- Not the landlord, also a renter
- Have permission to rent out the other rooms
- Lived overseas for 9 years with housemates in share houses
- Work in bus dev within the horticulture industry
- Ask me any questions.