About the room
I'm an artist and I paint at the apartment, I'm quite and the apartment is very attractive with a big balcony, very green surroundings, Portsdown rd is a cozy neighborhood full of artists and has a unique vibe.
In the last few years most TV production companies such as Discovery, Disney and Lucas film moved to One North which brought with it many cafes and new restaurants. Gyms and yoga studios.
Rent is inclusive of all utilities AND weekly cleaning service for common areas (living room, bathroom and kitchen)
Situated a short walk to one of two mrt stations (commonwealth-green line) and (one north-yellow line), my apartment is centrally located to the Island's best schools (RJC, ACJC, Instead, NUS, ACS International), Science and Tech hubs (Fusionopolis, Biopolis) and top research facilities.
- 1 Common Bedroom with 1 queen-sized bed
- Fully air-conditioned Kitchen facilities:
- Full-sized fridge and freezer
- Hob/range (gas)
- Fully-equipped with plates, cups, drinking glasses, wine glasses, plates, serving dishes, pots, pans, cutlery and crockery. Other features:
- Weekly apartment cleaning
- short walk to 2 different mrt stations
- Fast and stable broadband Wi-Fi
- Washing machine
About the Roomies
1 female artist from Jordan and one male scientist from Australia working as fellow researcher at NUS. both tenants are clean and respectful of other's privacy
To message Rasha or view their phone number you need to be a member. Joining and communicating is free.
Already a member? Login now.