Looking in: Singapore Central.
I just moved from London/Malaysia and looking forward to start my career in Singapore. I am social and love to spend my downtime exploring new TV series/movies (including trashy reality shows) and cooking new dishes or occasionally trying my hand at baking (so expect to be fed). But of course, will also respect your privacy.
Ideal living situation:
• Close to red/blue MRT line
• Lots of plants to give some life to the flat!
• Spacious shared living areas, as I do not like to be confined to my room all day
• Open and honest flatmates - if we are annoyed by something, I prefer for it to be addressed quickly
• Max 1.2k but if we can find something cheaper that would be ideal
• In SG and out of SHN around early-mid Nov, so need a room then
As I will be new to Singapore, I’d love to explore different restaurants, bars, and hang out spots. Or even someone to go to the gym once every few months. If you are in similar situations, feel free to message me! (: